Monday, June 06, 2005

First ride in a Jeepney


First ride in a Jeepney
Originally uploaded by Greg Clark.
I have said since I have been in the Philippines that I would never ride in a Jeepney. Well never is a prtetty big word. For those that know I am a pretty big guy and I tower over most vehicles in this country. I was in a province called Liloan, where a business I have invested in resides. We were delivery Balut to the storage place and my partner wanted to show me the small province, or town as it would be called in the US. So I climbed int eh bacl of the Jeepney we had rented for the delivery run from Cebu City to Liloan. The whole time I was in the Jeepney I was bent over. I could never raise my head and was in a cramped position. Nowe i know why I would never ride in one of these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz, I was riding in trikes and jeepney's for 6 years (76-82) Clark AB, how ironic (Clark) What an experience. Do they still operate the Rabbit bus line