Wednesday, January 05, 2005

'King of the world' - Makati skyline...

This is the start how life makes me feel when I am traveling.In January of 2004 my company, a major ISP decided that it would outsource all of the customer service and technical support jobs to various companies. One of the companies was based in Manila, Philippines. Being the adventurous type I volunteered to help train the new employees in technical support for the Macintosh. This trip was only supposed to last from February 2004 until April 2004. Well I was recruited to run a contact center in another city in the Philippines, in a placed called Cebu. This island is located about 500 miles south of Manila. I have now been in the country for over 11 months with about 6 months left. This is an on going story of my journey.

No comments: